Book Contents Navigation
About CALI eLangdell Press
Instructions to Student
About the Author
Prologue (or “Who is a First-Generation Student?”)
1. The Basics, or What to Expect When You Don’t Know What to Expect
2. But I Already Know How to Study!
3. Preparing for Class
4. During and After Class
5. Preparing For and Taking Exams
6. Extracurricular Activities
7. Family Matters, Finances, and What the Heck is The Bar?
8. Health and Wellbeing
9. Career Opportunities
Appendix A: Law School Glossary
Appendix B: Where Do I Go For Help With…
A First Generation's Guide to Law School by CALI is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.